Changing habits can be hard
We’ve grown used to plastic convenience products and how easy they make our routine in the moment. And we conveniently forget the overflowing landfills and plastic clogging our waterways. Removing those “convenient” single-use plastics from our routines and lifestyle is a big deal, and when it comes to changing personal habits, it takes a little time to move from the “easy” way to the easy eco way.
The good news
Changing habits can be easy, too! Sometimes we just need a little nudge, a new perspective, and a clear idea of what to expect when we buy these eco-friendly, zero-waste products. Then changing habits becomes joyful: we often find that the joy and satisfaction of these new sustainable habits and choosing conscious living far outweigh the dash-and-trash of “convenience living.”
Purchase consideration points
Eco-products might require a slight adjustment to your routine, and maybe an extra step or 2! We are fully transparent about our products’ benefits as well as the extra steps that you might need to take to help protect our planet and be part of our sustainable future!
Dentos Toothpaste Tabs: You have to close the container tightly between uses, or they will soften. However, when stored properly, these chewable toothpaste tablets give a brilliant all-natural clean and create zero waste!
- You have to activate them before each use, by scrunching and warming with your hands.
- You have to follow the instructions to keep them away from heat sources or the wax will come off, but you can solve this by rewaxing.
- You cannot use them in the microwave or dishwasher – which may seem inconvenient but allows for the opportunity to slow down, and enjoy the small moments that a truly sustainable lifestyle allows – not to mention saving money on your electricity and water bills!
- We use all-natural ingredients (beeswax, coconut oil & tree resin). Nature-made and handmade can occasionally see slight variations in texture and color.
- This eco-friendly laundry soap replacement neutralises smells and odors, so it will remove sweat and teenager smells, but it won’t have artificial fragrances.
- It’s not a stain remover, you can pretreat stained clothes with baking soda. It’s being used by hotel and resort owners that are focused on creating a sustainable operation.
- True, the purchase price is higher than 1 bottle of laundry soap, but when you calculate the costs per wash over a year, it’s only 16 cents a wash. That fits most budgets and you will actually save up to $100/year on laundry soap!
We make it easy for you.
We have lots of details and how-to videos for you on each product listing and on our youtube channel. We cover any questions you might have about how to make the switch to sustainable easier, and choose products that protect planet and people.
And to sweeten the deal, we offer a 30-day guarantee on all our eco-products!
Whether it’s switching to eco-friendly toothpaste or taking the next step to create your eco laundry, come to rediscover the joy of sustainable living with us.