As I try everyday my hardest to balance
- running a business – this is hard work and a lot of responsibility I wasn’t really counting on – but it is still fun.
- raising children, 8 and almost 14 – try raising a teenager, while you are going through menopause – WTF!
- managing the family – this is a full time job.
But still finding time for
- my partner – if we can stop arguing about who did the dishes and went to more school events this month
- friends – what would I ever do without them.
- Exercise – cos even though I am tired, it always feels awesome. When have you ever finished yoga and thought – Oh I feel so shit now – NEVER!
- Meditation – that is….. Without falling asleep 😉
- making and eating healthy food – I have to love my hubby for taking over this lately, he is really awesome, Love you Lutz x
- being eco-friendly in my purchases this often means going to five different markets instead of one AND using of course our SuperBee Wax Wraps
- participating in the community through sharing ideas and cleaning up
- and amongst all that, always remembering to smile…
Sometimes it is all too much and I have to find the closest place to lay down or eat French fries – my go to naughty food, I love with all my heart. It reminds me of my childhood and they are fun to share.
I came across this video today that put it all in perspective – I hope it can bring some calm and happiness to everyone who watches it today too.
Number 7 is the one I will focus on today. I think we can all be very hard on ourselves. I choose to love me today.
Bee Happy – it’s a choice.